This week I’ve had the pleasure of making this custom French Beaded Hydrangea for a customer.
I had a lot of fun with the shading. The leaves were painful, though. Haha. They are edged with a special decorative technique that I call Netting. I did manage to get pictures of the process taken so I can publish my Hydrangea pattern next month without having to make a whole ‘nother Hydrangea.
I know some of you will ask, so yes, we are still working on the berry tutorial. We are later than we hoped, which is my fault. I’ve discovered that I am pregnant, and I am incredibly ill. Knocked me flat on my back and it feels like I’m completely wrecked, so work is progressing slowly. (I was really worried that I wouldn’t be able to get the Hydrangea completed in time, and cried exhausted/hormonal tears when I finally finished it.) But I promise I am doing the best I can. We are still hoping (and praying) to have that berry tutorial done this month, just a little later than we planned.
So for the rest of the month I’ll be working on those berries, and another custom order for a lavender Ruffled Rose, 2 yellow roses, and a Southern Magnolia.
The pattern is now available here: