Learn how to make your own French Beaded Camellias! Both the PDF and videos for this pattern are included in the purchase of this class. If you would prefer the PDF only, it can be purchased from my shop.
While I do demonstrate every component on camera, this is an Intermediate Level design that assumes you have previous knowledge of the Beginner level techniques listed in the “Requirements” section. All of these techniques are taught for free on the “Learn” page of my website. In this course I will teach the Intermediate level techniques and skills listed in the “What will I learn?” section.
- You will need to create an account on my website prior to purchase to make sure you will always be able to access the class.
- One Student per purchase.
- Videos are not downloadable, but are accessible through your account on my website.
- Captions are available in English.
- If you need assistance accessing course materials after purchase, this video shows where to find everything.
© 2022 Lauren Harpster. All rights reserved. This video class and the accompanying PDFs have been published for personal use only. The videos may not be shared, sold, or redistributed in any way. They may not be used for teaching classes. Flowers made from my designs may be sold, but please be respectful and acknowledge Lauren Harpster as the designer in all listings and displays.
What Will You Learn?
- Continuous Basic Frame
- Basic shading patterns
- Adding extra support for leaves
Flower Petal A07:45
Flower Petals B C D24:17
Flower Petals E F22:49
Alternate Shading for ABC Petal Units (Optional)27:00
Bud Stem Assembly23:11
Flower Stem Assembly25:38
Combining and Arranging Branches16:04