My Christmas Tree design was originally published in my first book “French Beading Patterns: Christmas Collection.” Now it is available as a full-length video class, with new ornaments added! The PDF Pattern is included in the purchase of this class.
- One Student per purchase
- You will need to create an account on my website prior to purchase.
- Videos are not downloadable, but you can access them anytime from your Account.
- If you need assistance accessing course materials after enrolling, see this video.
© 2021 Lauren Harpster. All rights reserved. This video class and accompanying PDF has been published for personal use only. The videos may not be shared, sold, or redistributed in any way. They may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from my designs may be sold, but please be respectful and acknowledge Lauren Harpster as the designer in all listings and displays.
What Will You Learn?
- Make a miniature Christmas Tree out of seed beads and wire
- Make a variety of ornaments with beads and wire
- Pot or make a beaded tree skirt
Making the Tree
Branch Units A B C14:10
Branch Units D and E10:36
Branches F and G08:31
Branches H I J08:42
Branches K and L08:31
Branch Tips & Branch Assembly16:18
Making a Beaded Tree Skirt35:36
Potting a Tree17:04
Making the Ornaments
The Star Topper14:31
Decorating the Tree14:56