Learn how to make my Mini Tulips while exploring a variety of bead finishes and their effects on flowers. The video class comes with my Mini Tulip PDF and my Exploring Bead Finishes PDF.
- You will need to create an account on my website prior to purchase to make sure you will always be able to access the class.
- One Student per purchase.
- Videos are not downloadable, but are accessible through your account on my website.
- Captions are available in English.
- If you need assistance accessing course materials after purchase, this video shows where to find everything.
© 2022 Lauren Harpster. All rights reserved. This video class and the accompanying PDFs have been published for personal use only. The videos may not be shared, sold, or redistributed in any way. They may not be used for teaching classes. Flowers made from my designs may be sold, but please be respectful and acknowledge Lauren Harpster as the designer in all listings and displays.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn Bead Finish Basics and how they affect flowers
- Learn how to handle a variety of shading patterns
- Make Cute Mini Tulips
Tulip Video Lessons
Lesson 1: Stamen09:19
Exercise: Flower Mix and Match – Exploring Combining Finishes within a Flower36:09