Free PDF Pattern – French Beaded CornflowerSelect Currency ▼
Free French Beaded Cornflower Pattern by designer Lauren Harpster
Difficulty Level: Beginner
(Downloads - 1110)
Practice your French Beading techniques by learning how to make a French Beaded Cornflower with this free pdf!
This pattern assumes you already know these techniques:
PDF written in English.
© 2016 Lauren Harpster. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. You are purchasing a copy of the pattern for yourself only. It may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It may not be used for teaching classes. Flowers made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design. Otherwise, flowers made from this pattern may not be sold.
Materials for one Cornflower:
- Approx. 10 grams size 11/0 seed beads in petal color
- Approx. 8 grams size 11/0 seed beads in leaf color
- 10 pieces size 11/0 seed beads in stamen color 1
- 24 pieces size 11/0 seed beads in stamen color 2
- 24 pieces size 11/0 seed beads in stamen color 3
- 28 gauge copper core wire in petal color
- 28 gauge copper core wire in leaf color
- 1x 16 gauge florist stem wire
- Floral tape
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.