This brand new pattern is 7 pages long and contains 25 high quality images along with detailed written instructions to guide you in making your very own pot of beaded African Violets.
You will need to know these techniques:
All of these techniques are taught for free in the “Learn” section on my website.
© 2017 Lauren Harpster. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. You are purchasing one copy of the pattern for yourself only. It may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It should not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design. Otherwise, selling flowers made from this pattern is prohibited.
The PDF is written in English using both Imperial and Metric terms for measurement.
If you encounter any issues please email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Materials: Makes one plant with 7 flowers and 14 leaves.
Size 11/0 Round Seed Beads
- 40 grams translucent matte inside color fuchsia/blue (petals)
- < 1 gram frosted translucent rainbow yellow (stamen)
- 70 grams transparent green (leaves)
- 60 grams transparent dark green (leaves)
- 50 grams transparent olive green (leaves)
- 4 grams translucent matte root beer (sepals)
- 25 ft (7.6 m) 24 gauge (.5 mm) lavender or purple colored copper core wire
- 3 ft (~1 m) 28 or 26 gauge (.315 – .4mm) gold colored copper core wire
- 100 ft (30.5 m) 24 gauge (.5 mm) green colored copper core wire
- 12 ft (3.6 m) 30 gauge (.25 mm) green colored copper core wire
- 5 ft (1.5 m) 28 gauge brown copper core wire
- 6 pieces 18 gauge (1.02 mm) steel florist stem wire
- 4 pieces 16 gauge (1.29 mm) steel florist stem wire
- Light Brown, or Olive Green floral tape
- Light brown or Olive Green embroidery floss (optional)
- Pot ~ 4.5 x 6 inches (11.4 x 15.2 cm)
- Florist foam
- Non-hardening modeling clay
- Moss, pebbles, etc to cover the clay