The PDF is 13 pages long and contains over 50 images along with detailed written instructions to guide you in making your own French Beaded Camellia.
The pattern is written in English using both Imperial and Metric measurements.
© 2022 Lauren Harpster. All rights reserved. This pattern has been published for personal use only. It may not be shared, sold, or re-distributed in any way. It may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may be sold, but please be respectful and acknowledge me as the designer.
The materials and instructions make the full display – 1 Small Flower, 1 Large Flower, and 3 buds with foliage.
A. 100 grams 11/0 transparent matte peachy pink (main petal color)
B. 40 grams 11/0 transparent matte light peach (petal edging)
C. 85 grams 11/0 transparent green rainbow (leaves)
D. 60 grams 11/0 transparent lime green rainbow (leaves, sepals)
Copper Core Wire:
• 120 ft (36.6 m) 24 gauge rose gold (petal)
• 15 ft (4.6 m) 26 gauge rose gold (small petals, optional)
• 15 ft (4.6 m) 30 gauge rose gold (petal)
• 90 ft (27.4 m) 24 gauge light green (sepals, leaves)
• 20 ft (6.1 m) 30 gauge light green (leaves)
• 6x 16 gauge florist stem wire (length depends on vase height – my stems were about 12 inches long)
• Light green or brown floral tape (if you aren’t flossing the stem, get both)
• Light brown embroidery floss
• Light green embroidery floss