French Beaded Christmas Tree – PDF PatternSelect Currency ▼
Many have requested a separate PDF for my French Beaded Christmas Tree pattern, so I’ve made it available. This is the same pattern that was originally published in my first book “French Beading Patterns: Christmas Collection”, so if you already own that book you do not need to purchase this pattern again. The pictures above show two different trees that I’ve made from my pattern.
If you would prefer to purchase the whole Christmas Collection you can find it here: https://beadandblossom.com/product/french-beading-patterns-christmas-collection/
The PDF is 14 pages long and contains 60 high quality images and figures along with detailed written instructions for making your very own tree. You will receive the PDF pattern only. No materials are included.
The first two techniques are taught for free in the Learn French Beading section of my website. Spoke Frame, which is used to build the tree “skirt” or base, is not taught on my website, but you should be able to figure it out from the pictures in this pattern.
The full tree measures approximately 12 inches (30.5 cm) tall. You can make the tree shorter by leaving off the bottom layers of branches.
The PDF is written in English using both inches/ft and cm/mm for measurements.
© 2017 Lauren Harpster. All rights reserved. This pattern was originally published in my book” French Beading Patterns: Christmas Collection”. All of the photographs and instructions are copyright protected. This pattern is offered for personal use only. You may sell items that you make from this pattern, as long as Lauren Harpster is attributed for the design in all listings and displays. No part of the pattern may be shared, redistributed, or resold. It may not be used for teaching classes.
– 455 grams size 11/0 seed beads in needle color
– 30 grams size 11/0 seed beads in base or tree skirt color
– 400+ ft (92 m) 24 gauge (.5 mm) branch colored copper core wire (always purchase extra wire!)
– 24 gauge (.5 mm) tree skirt/base colored copper core wire
– 5 pieces 16 gauge (1.29 mm) florist stem wire
– Branch colored floral tape
– Tree skirt/base colored floral tape (or white)
– Branch colored embroidery floss (optional)
– 60-80 pieces glass, metal, or crystal beads in various sizes and shapes (5-10 mm)
– 3mm round (or faceted round) glass beads (for snowflakes and icicles)
– 2mm round (or faceted round) glass beads (for icicles)
– < 1 gram 2-cut 11/0 seed beads in Star Topper color
– 1 gram size 8/0 seed beads in silver or gold
– 20 grams size 11/0 seed beads in garland color
– 28 gauge (.32 mm) silver colored copper core wire
– 28 gauge (.32 mm) garland colored copper core wire
– 26 gauge (.4 mm) Star colored copper core wire
– Miniature gifts and toys (optional)
– E6000 Glue
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.