French Beaded Daisy Headband – PDF PatternSelect Currency ▼
My brand new Daisy Headband design uses a one-wire construction method, which is perfect for accessories! The full length of the headband is made on one continuous length of wire, which makes assembly a breeze and reduces the amount of wire bulk and weight. And keeps the beaded section flat against the headband.
Difficulty Level: Advanced
The written instructions and pictures demonstrate how to make the single daisy headband. But in the back of the PDF I have notes for altering and rearranging the pattern to make the double and quintuple daisy versions.
The PDF is 10 pages long and contains 32 high quality images along with written instructions for making your own French beaded daisy headband.
The pattern does not teach any of these techniques, but I do have free tutorials for them in the Learn French Beading section of my website. I recommend reviewing them before beginning the headband.
I do not recommend giving these to children under 6, except maybe as photo props. Curious little fingers tend to mangle flowers, and broken beads and wire are choking hazards!
The PDF is written in English using both imperial (inches, ft) and metric (cm, m) for measurements.
© 2019 Lauren Harpster. These designs and patterns are copyright protected and are offered for personal, non-commercial use only. The patterns may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even among friends and family. They may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from these patterns may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design.
Materials for Single Daisy Headband:
Beads: SB = rocaille seed beads
- 5 grams size 11/0 SB in petal color
- < 1 gram size 11/0 SB in stamen color
- 13 grams size 11/0 SB in green
- 12 ft (3.6 m) 24 gauge (.5 mm) silver colored copper core wire
- Green embroidery floss (or substitute for 26 gauge (.4 mm) silver copper core wire)
- 1 blank silver metal headband (3 mm width)
- Fabric Glue (if you are using wire instead of floss to assemble, you can skip this one)
- Wire cutters
- Ruler/tape measure
- Bead spinner (optional)
- Embroidery needle (if you are using wire instead of floss to assemble, you can skip this one)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.