The PDF is 15 pages long and contains over 60 images along with detailed written instructions to help you create your own Freesia stems.
The PDF is written in English using both Imperial and Metric measurements.
© 2022 Lauren Harpster. All rights reserved. These patterns have been published for personal use only. They may not be shared, sold, or re-distributed in any way. They may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from the pattern may be sold, but please be respectful and acknowledge me as the designer in listings, social media posts, and sale displays.
Makes 1 stem with 2 open flowers, 1 partially opened flower, and 5 buds of various sizes.
11/0 Round Seed Beads (rocailles):
A. 8 grams opaque soft lavender AB/rainbow (inner petal) – Preciosa #24420
B. 15 grams opaque terra purple (outer petal, buds) – Preciosa
C. 1 gram opaque cream/pale yellow (stem below flower) – Preciosa #16986
D. 1 gram opaque white AB/rainbow (stem below flower) – Preciosa #46205
E. 4 grams opaque green AB/rainbow (bracts) – Preciosa
F. 2 grams opaque pale green AB/rainbow (buds) – Preciosa #54410
Copper Core Wire:
• 45 ft (13.7 m) 26 gauge (0.4 mm) inner petal color (petals, buds)*
• 6 ft (1.8 m) 28 gauge (0.3 mm) inner petal color (stamen)
• 8 ft (2.4 m) 26 gauge (0.4 mm) light/lime green (buds, bracts)
• 3 ft (0.9 m) 30-32 gauge inner petal color (optional, for alt assembly method)
• Light green floral tape
• 1x 16 gauge (1.6 mm) floral stem wire (at least 14 inches long)
• Light green embroidery floss (I used DMC #3347)
• Bead stoppers (see photo below)
There are no reviews yet.