PDF Pattern – French Beaded Globe AmaranthSelect Currency ▼
Free French Beaded Globe Amaranth pattern by Lauren Harpster
Difficulty Level: Beginner
I also have a video demonstration of this flower on my YouTube Channel.
(Downloads - 1941)
Learn how to make a French Beaded Globe Amaranth with seed beads and wire with this free master class!
Download your free copy of the PDF then head over to my YouTube channel to watch the video demonstration.
Both are taught for free in the Learn French Beading section of my website, and are also fully demonstrated in the video class.
© 2018 Lauren Harpster. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. You are downloading a copy of the pattern for yourself only. It may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It may not be used for teaching classes. Flowers made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design. Otherwise, flowers made from this pattern may not be sold.
Materials for 1 flower:
- 6 grams size 11/0 seed beads in Color A
- 3 grams size 11/0 seed beads in Color B
- ~ 6 grams size 11/0 green seed beads
- At least 14 ft (4.5 M) 28 gauge (0.315 mm) copper core wire in “bract” color
- Approximately 5 ft (1.5 m) 26 or 24 gauge (0.4 – 0.5 mm) green copper core wire
- 16 gauge florist stem wire
- Floral tape
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.