Deck your halls with beaded holly! This French Beading pattern is 4 pages long and contains 11 high quality images along with written instruction for making and assembling the holly. While this is an advanced pattern, there are not many different pieces to make.
You do need to be able to read French Beading patterns, with advanced knowledge of these techniques:
Both techniques are taught for free in the Learn French Beading section of my website.
The PDF is written in English using both imperial (feet, inches) and metric (cm, mm) terms for measurement.
© 2017 Lauren Harpster. All rights reserved. This pattern was originally published in my book” French Beading Patterns: Christmas Collection”. All of the photographs and instructions are copyright protected. This pattern is offered for personal use only. You may sell items that you make from this pattern, as long as Lauren Harpster is attributed for the design in all listings and displays. No part of the pattern may be shared, redistributed, or resold. It may not be used for teaching classes.
- 1 1/2 hanks (approx. 60 grams) size 11/0 green seed beads
- 30 grams size 11/0 seed beads in edging color (optional)
- 26 pieces 8mm round dark red glass druk beads
- 52 pieces size 15/0 brown seed beads (less than 1 gram)
- 26-24 gauge (.4-.5 mm) green copper core wire
- 26 or 28 gauge (.32-.4 mm) brown copper core wire
- 2x 16 gauge florist stem wire
- Brown floral tape
- Wire Cutters
- Tape Measure/Ruler
- Bead Spinner