Try your hand at making these adorably sized Spring-time favorites – Mini Daffodils!
The PDF is 12 pages long and contains 43 high quality images along with detailed written instruction to guide you in making and potting your own beaded baby daffodils.
The PDF is written in English using both metric and US standard terms for measurements.
© 2021 Lauren Harpster. All rights reserved. This pattern has been published for personal use only. It may not be shared, sold, or re-distributed in any way. It may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may be sold, but please be respectful and acknowledge me as the designer.
Makes 5 flower stems with 3 leaves per stem
Round Seed Beads:
- 1.5 grams size 15/0 Japanese opaque pale yellow or cream (stamen)
- 30 grams size 11/0 transparent matte yellow rainbow (petals)
- 10 grams size 11/0 transparent matte light orange (cone)
- 8 grams size 11/0 transparent matte light topaz (spathe)
- 8 grams size 11/0 transparent light topaz (spathe)
- 30 grams size 11/0 transparent matte lime green (leaves)
- 70 grams size 11/0 transparent rainbow lime green (leaves, stem wrapping)
Copper Core Wire:
- ~50 ft (15.2 m) 26 or 24 gauge (0.4 or 0.5 mm) gold (petals, spathe)
- ~15 Ft (4.6 m) 28 gauge (0.3 mm) gold (cone)
- ~50 ft (15.2 m) 22 gauge (0.6 mm) lime green (leaves)
- ~30 ft (9.2 m) 30 gauge (0.25 mm) lime or light green (leaf lacing, assembly)
- ~12 ft (3.7 m) 28 or 26 gauge (0.3 or 0.4 mm) lime or light green (stem wrapping)
- Light green floral tape
- 5x 16 gauge (1.3 mm) florist stem wire
- Non-hardening clay
- Dried moss
- Pot approximately 5 x 5 inches (12.7 x 12.7 cm)
There are no reviews yet.