French Beaded Miniature Poinsettia – PDF PatternSelect Currency ▼
This pattern was originally published in my first book, “Christmas Collection”, but I am now offering it as a single pattern for those who do not wish to purchase the full book. If you would prefer to have the full collection, you can find that listing here.
Difficulty Level: Advanced
This pattern makes an adorable miniature potted Poinsettia plant made out of seed beads and wire using the “French Beading” method. The PDF is 6 pages long and contains 23 high quality images along with written instructions. Each finished Poinsettia is only 2 inches (5 cm) wide! The full potted piece measures approximately 4 inches (10.2 cm) wide.
The first four are taught for free in the Learn French Beading section of my website. By purchasing this listing you will also receive a second PDF for the Spoke Frame technique, which is needed for the beaded pot.
The PDF is written in English using both Imperial and Metric measurements.
© 2017 Lauren Harpster. All rights reserved. This pattern was originally published in my book” French Beading Patterns: Christmas Collection”. All of the photographs and instructions are copyright protected. This pattern is offered for personal use only. You may sell items that you make from this pattern, as long as Lauren Harpster is attributed for the design in all listings and displays. No part of the pattern may be shared, redistributed, or resold. It may not be used for teaching classes.
– 30 grams size 15/0 bract (petal) colored seed beads
– 30 grams size 15/0 leaf colored seed beads
– 36 pieces size 15/0 seed beads in pale green
– 18 pieces size 8/0 seed beads in pale yellow or light green
– 20 grams size 11/0 seed beads in pot color (optional)
– 26 gauge (.4 mm) bract (petal) colored copper core wire
– 26 gauge (.4 mm) leaf colored copper core wire
– 26 gauge (.4 mm) pot colored copper core wire
– 32 gauge (.2 mm) leaf colored copper core wire
– 30 gauge (.25 mm) gold or light green copper core wire
– 1 piece 18 gauge florist stem wire (cut into three lengths)
– Leaf colored floral tape
– Floral foam
-Pot filler material (moss, pebbles, etc)
I highly recommend using a Japanese brand of size 15/0 beads for this project as they are slightly larger than Czech 15/0.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.