The PDF is 8 pages long and contains 33 high quality images along with detailed written instructions to help you create your very own pinecone sprays and branches out of seed beads and wire. The instructions teach how to make small or large sprays as used in the original wreath. Larger branches are made by combining multiple small and large sprays together.
- Continuous Basic Frame
- Continuous Loops French
These techniques are taught for free in the Learn section of my website.
The PDF is written in English using both US Customary Units and Metric terms for measurement.
© 2020 Lauren Harpster. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. You are purchasing a copy of the pattern for yourself only. It may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It may not be used for teaching classes. Flowers made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design.
Small Spray with one Pinecone
– Size 11/0 Matsuno opaque iris dark bronze (metallic brown) seed beads 35 grams
– Size 11/0 metallic gold seed beads 10 grams
– Size 11/0 transparent green seed beads 30 grams
– Size 11/0 mixed white seed beads 30 grams
– 24 gauge (.5 mm) brown colored copper core wire 40 ft (13 m)
– 24 gauge (.5 mm) green colored copper core wire 35 ft (11 m)
– 30 gauge (.25 mm) brown colored copper core wire 7 ft (3 m)
– 16 gauge (1.29 mm) florist stem wire 3 pieces
– Brown floral tape < 1 roll
There are no reviews yet.