Large French Beaded Split-Tip Dahlia – PDF PatternSelect Currency ▼
Digital Downloadable PDF Pattern for a Large French Beaded Split-Tip Dahlia by Lauren Harpster
Difficulty Rating: Advanced
Learn to make these gigantic French Beaded Dahlias. One PDF, with two coloring patterns.
This PDF is 18 pages long and contains 75 high quality images along with detailed written instructions to help you recreate your very own French Beaded Dahlia.
· Continuous loops
· Continuous Crossover Loops
· Basic Frame
· Continuous Basic Frame
All of these Techniques are taught for free in the Learn French Beading section on my website, except the Loop-Back Technique, which is taught in full in this PDF.
Bloom Size: Approximately 7 inches (17.8 cm) wide.
Dahlias come in so many different colors and coloring patterns, you don’t have to use either of the shading patterns included in this PDF.
Lauren Harpster © 2018. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. You are purchasing one copy of the pattern for yourself only. It may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It may not be used for teaching classes. Flowers made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design. Otherwise, selling flowers made from this pattern is prohibited.
All sales of PDF tutorials and patterns are final and cannot be refunded.
PDF written in English using both Imperial and Metric terms for measurement.
Most browsers on mobile devices are not capable of downloading larger sized files. To ensure minimal issues downloading I highly recommend using your computer. If you encounter any issues please email me – lauren@BeadandBlossom.com
Materials for the Main Coloring Pattern:
- 175 grams Size 11/0 Color A (orange)
- 90 grams Size 11/0 Color B (red)
- 45 grams Size 11/0 Color C (yellow)
- 45 grams Size 11/0 Color D (white)
- 60 grams size 11/0 green
- 65 grams size 11/0 light green
If you are using a single color of beads for the petals, it’s 355 grams.
- ~180 ft (55 m) 24 gauge (0.5 mm) copper core wire in lightest petal color
- ~ 20 ft (6 m) 30-32 gauge (0.25-0.2 mm) copper core wire in lightest petal color
- ~ 50 ft (15 m) 24 gauge (0.5 mm) green copper core wire
- ~ 5 ft (1.5 m) 30-32 gauge (0.25-0.2 mm) green copper core wire
- ~ 20 ft (6 m) 28 gauge wire (0.315 mm) (any color)
- ~ 4 ft (1.2 m) 22 gauge (0.6 mm) green copper core wire
- ~ 1 ft (30 cm) 12 gauge (2.1 mm) galvanized steel wire
- 1 piece 16 gauge (1.29 mm) florist stem wire
- Green floral tape
- Green embroidery floss (optional, for stem wrapping)
- Wire cutters
- Ruler or tape measure
- Bead spinner
- Heavy duty wire cutters (rated for heavy gauge steel)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.