This PDF is 12 pages long and contains 49 high quality tutorial images along with detailed written instructions to help you create your own French Beaded Sweetheart Roses.
- Bud: 1 ½ inches (3.8 cm) wide
- Rose: 2 ¼ inches (5.7 cm) wide
The pattern is written in English using both inches/ft and cm/mm for measurements.
© 2021 Lauren Harpster. All rights reserved. This pattern has been published for personal use only. It may not be shared, sold, or re-distributed in any way. It may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may be sold, but please be respectful and acknowledge me as the designer.
The materials and pattern instructions have been divided to show the materials and pieces required for each size of rose so you can more easily customize how many of each to put in a bouquet. I always recommend purchasing a little extra to account for differences in personal technique and bead manufacturing.
- 11/0 petal color – 27 grams per bud, 52 grams per rose
- 11/0 petal edging color – 11 grams per bud, 20 grams per rose
- 11/0 green – 35 grams per bud, 50 grams per rose
- 11/0 leaf vein color – 10 grams per bud, 15 grams per rose
Copper Core Wire:
- 24 gauge petal color – 35 ft per bud, 60 ft per rose
- 30 gauge petal color – 4 ft per bud, 8 ft per rose
- 24 gauge green – 30 ft per bud, 40 ft per rose
- 30 gauge green – 10 ft per bud, 10 ft per rose
- 16 gauge stem wire – 3x per bud, 4x per rose
- green floral tape