French Beaded Wall Pocket Vase – Half Cylinder – PDF PatternSelect Currency ▼
This design doesn’t teach a flower, but a beaded vase that can be hung on a wall to hold your flowers. The pattern contains a couple of variations for making the frame itself to adjust for different sizes or heavier flowers. The PDF does not contain patterns for the flowers shown. They are just for display.
Difficulty Level: Advanced
This technique is taught for free in the “Learn” section of my website. See more details below.
The PDF is 10 pages long and contains 38 high quality images along with written instructions to guide you in making a French Beaded vase that hangs on the wall.
The PDF contains links to two short videos that I’ve included as a bonus to help with some tricky parts.
The pattern is written in English using both inches/ft and cm/mm for measurements.
Makes one 5 inch tall vase
Round Seed Beads (rocailles):
A. 25 grams size 11/0 Toho 403 opaque aqua AB
B. 25 grams size 11/0 2-cut Preciosa transparent aqua luster
Copper Core Wire:
• 60 ft (18.3 m) 24 gauge (0.5 mm) matching the vase color*
• 10 ft (3.1 m) 26 gauge (0.4 mm) in any color, but preferably the same color or a lighter color than the vase.
• 6x 18g floral stem wires
• Floral tape (if possible, match the color of the vase, if not, use white)
• 1x sheet of felt (match vase color)
* I have not tested this pattern using 26 gauge wire for the beaded rows, but I believe it would work, the rows would just be a little softer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.