The PDF is 10 pages long and contains 38 high quality images along with written instructions to guide you in making a French Beaded vase that hangs on the wall.
The PDF contains links to two short videos that I’ve included as a bonus to help with some tricky parts.
The pattern is written in English using both inches/ft and cm/mm for measurements.
© 2021 Lauren Harpster. All rights reserved. This pattern has been published for personal use only. It may not be shared, sold, or re-distributed in any way. It may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may be sold, but please be respectful and acknowledge me as the designer.
Makes one 5 inch tall vase
Round Seed Beads (rocailles):
A. 25 grams size 11/0 Toho 403 opaque aqua AB
B. 25 grams size 11/0 2-cut Preciosa transparent aqua luster
Copper Core Wire:
• 60 ft (18.3 m) 24 gauge (0.5 mm) matching the vase color*
• 10 ft (3.1 m) 26 gauge (0.4 mm) in any color, but preferably the same color or a lighter color than the vase.
• 6x 18g floral stem wires
• Floral tape (if possible, match the color of the vase, if not, use white)
• 1x sheet of felt (match vase color)
* I have not tested this pattern using 26 gauge wire for the beaded rows, but I believe it would work, the rows would just be a little softer.