Learn how to make French Beaded Zinnias with my newest pattern!
The PDF is 10 pages long and contains 38 high quality images along with detailed written instructions to guide you in making the Zinnias.
The videos for this class will be uploaded to my YouTube Channel, one video every few days beginning December 1st, 2020.
- Continuous Loops
- Continuous Crossover Loops
- Continuous Wraparound Loops
- Basic Frame
- Top Wire Extensions
Each of these techniques are taught for free in the Learn section of my website.
The PDF is written in English using both Imperial and Metric terms for measurement.
© 2020 Lauren Harpster. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. You are purchasing a copy of the pattern for yourself only. It may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It may not be used for teaching classes. Flowers made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design.
Size 11/0 Round Seed Beads:
- Color A – 7 grams transparent matte brown (Matsuno) – for stamen
- Color B – ~ 2 grams opaque yellow (Preciosa 16986) – for stamen florets
- Color C – 60 grams petal color
- Color D – 18 grams opaque mint rainbow (Preciosa 54230) – for leaves, calyx
- Color E – 55 grams opaque green rainbow (Preciosa 54250) – for leaves, calyx
Copper Core Wire:
- ~ 45 ft (13.7 m) 26 or 24 gauge (.4 – .5 mm) petal color
- ~ 12 ft (3.7 m) 26 gauge (.4 mm) brown
- ~ 40 ft (12.2 m) 26 or 24 gauge (.4 -.5 mm) green or lime green
- ~ 10 ft (3 m) 30 gauge (.25 mm) green or lime green
- 3 pieces 16 gauge (1.29 mm) florist stem wire
- Light green floral tape