Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
March Bead-along Full Kit
This listing is a it for the March Anniversary Bead-along in the Learn how to Make French Beaded Flowers Facebook group. It contains beads, wire, and other supplies required for making the California Poppy pattern. The pattern and class will be available only via the group during the month of March.
The materials included will make 1 large flower, 2 small flowers, and 2 buds.
– 50 grams opaque yellow rainbow
– 40 grams opaque orange rainbow
– 45 grams Toho 699
– 70 ft 24g gold wire
– 45 ft 24g lime green wire
– 15 ft 28g gold wire
– 25 ft 30g gold wire
– 3x 18g stem wires
– 5x 16g stem wires
– 2x DMC# 368 embroidery floss skeins
– 1x roll light green floral tape
Out of stock