|The PDF is 6 pages long and contains over 30 images along with detailed written instructions for making your Asiatic Lily.
You should be familiar with the following French Beading Techniques:
Techniques marked with a * are shown in full in the French Beaded Asiatic Lily PDF. All others are taught for free in the Learn French Beading section of my website.
All sales of PDF tutorials and patterns are final and cannot be refunded.
PDF written in English using both Imperial and Metric terms for measurement.
Most browsers on mobile devices are not capable of downloading larger sized files. To ensure minimal issues downloading I highly recommend using your computer. If you encounter any issues please email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 180 grams size 11/0 Petal/Sepal colored seed beads
- 180 grams size 11/0 green seed beads
- ~ 3 grams size 11/0 Stamen colored seed beads
- 15 grams size 11/0 Filament colored seed beads
- 5 grams size 11/0 Stigma colored seed beads
- 24 gauge (~.51 mm) petal colored copper wire
- 22 gauge (~.64 mm) leaf colored copper wire
- 28 gauge (~.32 mm) Filament colored copper wire
- 30-32 gauge (~.25-.2 mm) petal colored copper wire
- 30-32 gauge (~.25-.2 mm) leaf colored copper core wire
- ~ 8 ft 14 gauge (~1.63 mm) galvanized steel wire**
- Floral tape
- 2 skeins (30 yards/27 meters) embroidery floss (optional)
- Plaster of Paris (or similar product for potting)
- Pot filler (such as craft soil, moss, pebbles, etc)
There are no reviews yet.