French Beaded Cymbidium Orchid – PDF PatternSelect Currency ▼
French Beaded Cymbidium Orchid by Lauren Harpster
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
My French Beaded Orchid Pattern PDF is 8 pages long and contains 40 high quality pictures along with detailed written instructions for making each flower piece and assembling your Orchid.
To work this pattern you will need to know the following French Beading Techniques:
These techniques are taught for free in the Learn French Beading section of my website.
© 2016 Lauren Harpster. This design and pattern is copyright protected. It may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. You are purchasing a copy of the pattern for yourself only. It may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design. Otherwise, selling flowers made from this pattern is prohibited.
PDF written in English using both Imperial and Metric terms for measurement.
Materials for the full French Beaded Orchid:
- 4 hanks size 11/0 petal colored seed beads
- 3 hanks size 11/0 leaf colored seed beads
- 1 hank size 11/0 throat colored seed beads
- 20 grams size 11/0 throat accent colored seed beads
- 5 grams size 11/0 stamen colored seed beads
- 24 gauge petal colored copper core wire
- 22 gauge leaf colored copper core wire
- 24 gauge throat colored copper core wire
- 30-32 gauge petal colored copper core wire
- 30-32 gauge leaf colored copper core wire
- 30-32 gauge throat colored copper core wire
- 8x 18 inch 16 gauge florist stem wires
- Floral tape
- Embroidery floss (optional)
- Potting material (Plaster of Paris, clay, etc)
- Pot filler (moss, pebbles, etc)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.