PDF Pattern – French Beaded DaisySelect Currency ▼
French Beaded Daisy pattern by Lauren Harpster
Difficulty Level: Beginner
(Downloads - 1553)
A new update of an old design. Practice your techniques with this French Beaded Daisy pattern!
The PDF is 8 pages long and contains 30 pictures along with detailed written instructions to guide you in making your own beaded daisy bouquet.
The pattern assumes you already know these French Beading Techniques:
You can learn all of these techniques for free in my Beginner Course.
© 2018 Lauren Harpster. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. It may not be shared, sold, or redistributed in any form. It may not be used for teaching classes. Flowers made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design.
Materials for Full Arrangement (3 Large, 4 Small, 3 Buds)
- 120 grams size 11/0 petal colored seed beads (approximately 3.5 hanks)
- 8 grams size 11/0 yellow seed beads (or other stamen color)
- 80 grams size 11/0 green seed beads
- 94 ft (29 m) 24 gauge (.5 mm) petal colored copper core wire
- 62 ft (19 m) 24 gauge (.5 mm) green colored copper core wire
- 15 ft (4.5 m) 24 or 26 gauge (.5 or .4 mm) gold colored copper core wire (or match alternate stamen-colored beads)
- 16 ft (4.9 m) 30 gauge (.25 mm) green colored copper core wire
- 10 pieces 16 gauge (1.3 mm) florist stem wire
- Light green floral tape
- Wire Cutters
- Bead Spinner (optional)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.