PDF Pattern – French Beaded Gerbera DaisySelect Currency ▼
For a limited time I am bringing back one of the first patterns I ever published – my French Beaded Gerbera Daisy! This is an old file, but the pattern and design is still good.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
The PDF is 29 pages long and contains over 70 images along with detailed written instructions for making a potted French Beaded Gerbera Daisy.
- Continuous Loops
- Spacer Beads
- Continuous Crossover Loops
- Continuous Wraparound Loops
- Basic Frame
All of these techniques are taught for free in the “Learn” section of my website.
– 2 hanks size 11/0 seed beads in petal color (80 grams)
– 4 strands size 11/0 seed beads in contrasting petal color (approx. 12 grams)
– 2 strand size 11/0 seed beads in stamen (center) color (approx. 6 grams)
– 2 hanks size 11/0 seed beads in green (80 grams)
– 6 strands size 11/0 seed beads in light green (20 grams)
– 24g petal colored copper wire – (approx. 160 yds)
– 24g green colored copper wire – for leaves and sepals (approx. 20 yds)
– 22g green colored copper wire – for extra stem support (approx. 3 ft)
– 26g or 24g light green colored copper wire – for stem wrapping (3 yds+)
– 30g green colored copper wire – for lacing and assembly (15 yds+)
– 30g stamen colored copper wire – for stamen lacing (6 in)
– 4x 16g stem wire
– Green floral tape
– Plaster, Floral Clay, Floral Foam, or Pebbles (for potting)
– Planting pot
– Filler (ex: moss, grass, pebbles)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.