My French Beaded Hydrangea pattern PDF is 8 pages long and contains 26 high quality pictures along with detailed written instructions to guide you in making your own beaded hydrangea.
There are two options for leaves, one has netted edges as shown in the display above, and the other is a simple scalloped leaf.
The techniques above are taught for free in the Learn French Beading section of my website.
These French Beading Techniques are fully demonstrated within the tutorial (no prior knowledge required):
– Continuous Basic Frame
The tutorial is written in English using both Imperial and Metric terms for measurement.
© 2016 Lauren Harpster. This design and pattern is copyright protected. The pattern, PDF, or any photos may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. You are purchasing a copy of the pattern for yourself only. It may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design. Otherwise, selling flowers made from the pattern is prohibited.
- 50 grams size 11/0 seed beads petal color A
- 50 grams size 11/0 seed beads petal color B
- 50 grams size 11/0 seed beads petal color C
- 80 grams size 11/0 green seed beads
- 50 pieces size 8/0 seed beads stamen color
- 24 gauge copper core in petal color
- 24 gauge copper core green
- 30 gauge copper core green
- 6x 16 gauge florist stem wires
- green floral tape
- green Embroidery floss (optional, for stem wrapping)