French Beaded Peony – PDF PatternSelect Currency ▼
French Beaded Peony Pattern by designer Lauren Harpster.
Difficulty Rating: Advanced
The PDF spans 19 pages and contains over 45 high quality pictures along with detailed written instructions to guide you in making your very own beaded Peony.
You will need to have some familiarity with the following French Beading Techniques to finish your Peony.
- Basic Frame
- Continuous Loops
- Continuous Wraparound Loops
- Unit Support Wires
- Flossing the Stem (optional)
All of these techniques are taught for free on my website in the Learn French Beading section.
The resulting Peonies are heavy and will need to be potted securely to avoid damage from tipping over.
The tutorial is written in English using US terms for measurement.
Lauren Harpster © 2015. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. The pattern, PDF, or any photos may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It may not be used for teaching classes. Flowers made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design. Otherwise, flowers made from this pattern may not be sold.
- 400 grams size 11 seed beads in Petal Colors
- 160 grams size 11 seed beads in leaf colors
- 5 grams size 11 seed beads in yellow
- 120 ft 24g petal colored copper wire
- 90 ft 24g leaf colored copper wire
- 6 ft 28g gold colored copper wire
- 14 ft 30g leaf colored copper wire
- 30 ft 30g petal colored copper wire
- 13 x 16g stem wires
- Green Floral Tape
- Embroidery floss (optional)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.