French Beaded Ruffled Rose – PDF PatternSelect Currency ▼
PDF Pattern for French Beaded Ruffled Roses by designer Lauren Harpster.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
My French Beaded Ruffled Rose PDF is 11 pages long and contains over 40 high quality pictures along with written instructions.
You can learn both techniques completely free from the Learn French Beading section on my website.
All other techniques required will be described in detail within this PDF.
Skills and Techniques Taught:
- Basic Frame with Top Wire Extension
© 2015 Lauren Harpster. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. You are purchasing one copy of the pattern for yourself only. It may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design. Otherwise, selling flowers made from this pattern is prohibited.
PDF written in English using Imperial terms (inches, ft) for measurement.
- 1 3/4 hanks size 11/0 Petal Color seed beads (approximately 70 grams)
- 2 hanks size 11/0 Green seed beads (80 grams)
- 3 strands size 11/0 White seed beads (8 grams)
- 24 gauge colored copper wire in Petal Color (68 ft)
- 24g colored copper wire in Leaf Color (92 ft)
- 28 gauge gold colored copper wire (5 ft)
- 30 gauge copper wire for assembly
- 3x 16 gauge stem wires
- 2x 18 gauge stem wires
- Green floral tape
- 1x 4-6mm round yellow bead (for stamen)
- 18x size 11/0 yellow or brown seed beads (for stamen)
- 1 skein embroidery floss (optional)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.