This Master Class PDF spans 21 pages and contains over 30 high quality pictures along with detailed written instructions to guide you in making your very own beaded Magnolia.
You need to know these French Beading Techniques in order to make the Southern Magnolia.
The resulting Magnolia is heavy and will need to be potted securely to avoid damage from tipping over.
The tutorial is written in English using Imperial terms (inches, ft) for measurement.
© 2015 Lauren Harpster. This design and pattern is copyright protected. The pattern, PDF, or any photos may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. You are purchasing a copy of the pattern for yourself only. It may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design. Otherwise, selling flowers made from this pattern is prohibited.
Materials for one full bloom, a bud, & 12 leaves:
- 3 hanks white size 11/0 seed beads
- 6 hanks green size 11/0 seed beads
- 3 strands yellow size 11/0 seed beads
- 2 grams brown size 11/0 seed beads
- 24-26 gauge petal colored copper wire
- 24-22 gauge green colored copper wire
- 28 gauge gold wire
- 30-32 gauge petal colored copper wire
- 30-32 gauge green colored copper wire
- 30 gauge assembly wire
- 22 gauge white colored copper wire
- 16 gauge stem wires – 3x
- 18 gauge stem wires – 7x
- Brown floral tape
- White floral tape
- Brown embroidery or silk floss (optional)