PDF Pattern – Small Split-Tip (Laciniated) DahliaSelect Currency ▼
Digital Downloadable PDF Pattern for a Small French Beaded Split-Tip Dahlia by Lauren Harpster
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
This PDF is 11 pages long and contains 52 high quality images along with detailed written instructions to help you recreate your very own French Beaded Dahlia.
· Continuous loops
· Continuous Crossover Loops
· Basic Frame
· Continuous Basic Frame
All of these Techniques are taught for free in the Learn French Beading section of my website, except for Loop-Back, which is taught in full in this PDF.
Bloom Size: Approximately 4 inches (10.2 cm) wide.
I always recommend that you purchase extra materials, just in case.
Dahlias come in so many different colors and coloring patterns.
Lauren Harpster of Lauren’s Creations © 2018. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. You are purchasing a copy of the pattern for yourself only. It may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It may not be used for teaching classes. Flowers made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design. Otherwise, selling flowers made from this pattern is prohibited.
All sales of PDF tutorials and patterns are final and cannot be refunded.
PDF written in English using both Imperial and Metric terms for measurement.
- 20 grams Size 11/0 seed beads in Color A (pale yellow)
- 45 grams size 11/0 seed beads in Color B (white)
- 30 grams size 11/0 seed beads in Color C (light pink)
- 80 grams size 11/0 seed beads in color D (pink)
- 30 grams size 11/0 green seed beads
- 30 grams size 11/0 light green seed beads
- 110 ft (33.5 m) 24 gauge (0.5 mm) copper core wire in lightest petal color
- 20 ft (6.5 m) 30-32 gauge (0.25-0.2 mm) copper core wire in lightest petal color
- 30 ft (9.2 m) 24 gauge (0.5 mm) green copper core wire
- 5 ft (1.5 m) 30-32 gauge (0.25-0.2 mm) green copper core wire
- 10 ft (3 m) 28 gauge wire in any color
- ~ 1 ft (30.5 cm) 14 gauge (1.63 mm) galvanized steel wire
- 2 pieces 16 gauge (1.29 mm) florist stem wire
- Green floral tape
- Green embroidery floss (optional, for stem wrapping)
- Wire cutters
- Ruler or tape measure
- Bead spinner
- Heavy duty wire cutters (rated for heavy gauge steel)
* If using only one shade of beads for the petals, add the gram amounts for Colors A-D together.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.