My French Beaded Calla Lily PDF spans 22 pages with over 35 quality pictures and detailed written instructions to guide you.
This pattern has been designed for those who are already familiar with the skills listed below.
These techniques and skills are all taught for free in the Learn French Beading section of my website.
This tutorial does teach a few techniques and skills (no previous experience required), such as:
- Adding Built-in Support Wires
- Victorian Beehive
- Basic Frame Extensions
The resulting Calla Lily plant is heavy and will need to be potted or displayed securely to avoid damage from tipping over.
The tutorial is written in English using imperial (inch, ft) terms for measurement.
© 2015 Lauren Harpster. This design and pattern is copyright protected. It may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. You are purchasing a copy of the pattern for yourself only. It may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design. Otherwise, selling flowers made from this pattern is prohibited.
Materials: Makes three Calla Lilies and five leaves
- 3 hanks size 11/0 seed beads – petal color
- 5 hanks size 9/0 seed beads – medium green
- 3 strands size 11/0 seed beads – yellow
- 1 hank size 11/0 seed beads – light green
- 3 strands size 11/0 seed beads – pale green (optional)
- Approx 36 yards 24 gauge copper wire – petal color
- Approx 40 yards 24 gauge copper wire – medium green
- Approx 9 ft 28 gauge copper wire – gold
- Approx 30 ft 24 gauge copper wire – light green
- 30-32 gauge copper wire – petal color
- 30-32 gauge copper wire – medium green
- 10x 16 gauge stem wires
- 3x 18 gauge stem wires (optional)
- White floral tape
- Light green floral tape
- Dark green floral tape