Learn how to make these cheerful spring flowers using the French Beading method.
The PDF is 5 pages long and contains 20 high quality pictures along with detailed written instructions for making each flower piece and assembling your Crocus.
To work this pattern you will need to know the following French Beading Techniques:
These Techniques are all taught for free in the Learn French Beading section of my website.
This pattern will teach you a new technique:
- Basic Row Extension on the Bottom Wire
© 2017 Lauren Harpster. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. You are purchasing one copy of the pattern for yourself only. It may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It should not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design. Otherwise, selling flowers made from this pattern is prohibited.
All sales of PDF tutorials and patterns are final and cannot be refunded.
PDF written in English using both Imperial and Metric terms for measurement.
Most browsers on mobile devices are not capable of downloading larger sized files. To ensure minimal issues downloading I highly recommend using your computer. If you encounter any issues please email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Materials for 1 Crocus flower with 3 leaves:
- 1/3 hank size 11/0 seed beads in petal color (approx 14 grams)
- 3 strands size 11/0 seed beads in green (approx 12 grams)
- 2 strands size 11/0 seed beads in light green (approx 8 grams)
- 18 pieces size 11/0 seed beads in orange (for stamen)
- 54 pieces size 11/0 seed beads in yellow (for stamen)
- 26 or 24 gauge copper core wire in petal color
- 24 gauge green colored copper core wire
- 30 gauge green colored copper core lacing wire
- 30 gauge copper core wire in petal color (optional)
- 28 gauge gold copper core wire
- 16 gauge florist stem wire
- Embroidery floss in petal color
- Embroidery floss in pale green
- Embroidery floss in tan, beige, ivory
- Green Floral tape
- Floral tape in Petal Color (if you can find it)