The PDF spans 16 pages and contains nearly 60 high quality, full colored pictures along with detailed written instructions.
To make your Dahlia you will need to be familiar with the following French Beading Techniques and Skills:
- Continuous Loops
- Continuous Wraparound Loops
- Continuous Crossover Loops
- Continuous Basic Frame
- Basic Frame
You can learn all of these techniques completely free in the Learn French Beading section of my website.
The resulting Dahlias are very heavy and will need to be displayed securely.
The tutorial is written in English using both Imperial and Metric terms for measurement.
© 2016 Lauren Harpster. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. You are purchasing one copy of the pattern for yourself only. The pattern, PDF, or any photos may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may be sold as long as credit is given to Lauren Harpster for the design. Otherwise, flowers made from this pattern may not be sold.
- 300 grams Size 11/0 Petal colored beads
- 250 grams Size 11/0 Leaf colored beads
- 24 gauge petal colored copper wire
- 24 gauge leaf colored copper wire
- 22 gauge leaf colored copper wire
- 30-32 gauge petal colored copper wire
- 30-32 gauge leaf colored copper wire
- 10x 16 gauge stem wires
- Floral tape in petal color (if available)
- Floral tape in stem color
There are no reviews yet.