Make your own sparkly Christmas Ornaments using French Beading techniques!
You will need to have mastered these techniques:
- Combining Continuous Units
- Spacer Beads
- Continuous Wraparound Loops
- Basic Frame (optional)
- Skip Lacing
- Continuous Basic Frame
Most of these techniques are taught for free in the “Learn” section of my website. The PDF will teach about “Skip Lacing”.
The PDF is 12 pages long and contains 31 images along with detailed written instructions and tips to help you make your own ornament.
The original version of this pattern using Continuous Basic Frame (CBF), however, I’ve included a section in the back with my Notes on Altering the pattern. In that section I include my pattern for making the same style ornament using regular Basic Frame (BF), as well as making a smaller CBF ornament.
The PDF is written in English using both Inches/Feet and cm/m for measurements.
© 2020 Lauren Harpster. All rights reserved. This pattern has been published for personal use only. It may not be shared, sold, or re-distributed in any way. It may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may be sold, but please be considerate and acknowledge me as the designer.
11/0 Round Seed Beads:
- 35 grams of Inner Layer color
- 38 grams of Outer Layer color
- 3 grams of Cap color
Copper Core Wire:
- ~25 ft (7.6 m) 24 or 22 gauge (0.5-0.6 mm) inner layer color
- ~20 ft (6.1 m) 24 or 22 gauge (0.5-0.6 mm) outer layer color
- 5-7 ft (1.5-2.1 m) 30 gauge (0.25 mm) inner layer color
- 5-7 ft (1.5-2.1 m) 30 gauge (0.25 mm) outer layer color
- 4 ft (1.2 m) 26 gauge (0.4 mm) cap color
- 1x Crystal or glass pendant 17-22 mm long
There are no reviews yet.