The PDF is 23 pages long and contains over 100 high quality images and figures along with detailed written instructions for making your very own tree. You will receive the PDF pattern only. No materials are included.
This PDF includes:
– The Tree Pattern
– Beaded Skirt Option
– Potted Tree Option
– Mini Snowflake Ornament
– Mini Poinsettia Ornament
– Mini Bezeled Rivoli Ornament
– Star Tree Topper
The full tree measures approximately 12 inches (30.5 cm) tall. You can make the tree shorter by leaving off the bottom layers of branches.
The PDF is written in English using both inches/ft and cm/mm for measurements.
© 2021 Lauren Harpster. All rights reserved. This pattern was originally published in my book” French Beading Patterns: Christmas Collection”. All of the photographs and instructions are copyright protected. This pattern is offered for personal use only. You may sell items that you make from this pattern, as long as Lauren Harpster is attributed for the design in all listings and displays. No part of the pattern may be shared, redistributed, or resold. It may not be used for teaching classes.
– 455 grams size 11/0 seed beads in needle color
– 30 grams size 11/0 seed beads in base or tree skirt color
– 400+ ft (92 m) 24 gauge (.5 mm) branch colored copper core wire (always purchase extra wire!)
– 24 gauge (.5 mm) tree skirt/base colored copper core wire
– 5-7 pieces 16 gauge (1.29 mm) florist stem wire
– Branch colored floral tape
– Branch colored embroidery floss
The materials for the mini ornaments are listed in the PDF.
There are no reviews yet.